Brand: Snuggle Safe
- PERFECT FOR TRAVEL AND COMES WITH FLEECE COVER: Lightweight and compact design that makes it a perfect travel companion, made even better with fleece covers.
- ORIGINAL, DURABLE, AND SAFE: There is only one ORIGINAL SnuggleSafe pet microwaveable heat pad for cats, dogs, and other small animals. SnuggleSafe will give safe, instant, long-lasting wireless warmth wherever it’s needed. SnuggleSafe's animal heating pad can be used time and time again. Made in the UK with 17 years of production experience. Over a million units made to date.
- MADE FOR THE COMFORT AND SAFETY OF YOUR PETS: It is toxic-free, no electrical wires, and bite resistant. The plate-size pet heating pad easily fits under your pet's bed to provide safe and soothing warmth. Ideal for newborn, convalescing and elderly pets.
- MICROWAVEABLE AND HEATS UP QUICKLY: This pet microwaveable heat pad only needs 6 minutes in an 800-watt microwave. It provides all the heat of a regular hot water bottle for up to 10 hours.
- SGS/ SMITHERS RAPRA TESTED: Our SnuggleSafe pet heating pad is SGS/ Smithers RAPRA tested and factory batch tested for product conformity. SGS/ Smithers RAPRA is a recognized ISO test house that ensures products conform to their original design and purpose.
model number: #310
Part Number: #310
Details: How does it work?The SnuggleSafe pet heating pad contains a gel called Thermapol which is non-toxic and able to sustain warmth when heated in a microwave. Thermapol is able to give off warmth that can last up to 10 hours when placed in cover or under the pet’s blanket. Each SnuggleSafe heat pad is 8” / 210mm diameter and weighs 0.9kg. Which pet is SnuggleSafe most suited for? This animal heating pad is ideal for newborn animals (puppies/ kittens), animals on the move, animals kept outside (rabbits/ guinea pigs) in hutches, kennels/catteries and perfect for convalescing animals. SnuggleSafe is bite resistant, has no wires for a pet to chew through and is fully washable. All heat pads now come with a cozy cover for extra comfort. How long should I microwave it for? Look at the heat times printed on the SnuggleSafe pet microwaveable heat pad & instructions. For example, 6 minutes is adequate in an 800-watt microwave. Why is the shell not made of rubber like a hot water bottle? The shell is made of polypropylene. A durable, hygienic, bite resistant & non-expanding safe material. SnuggleSafe is much safer for pets than an ‘old fashion’ rubber hot water bottle or granary wheat bag. Can you overheat it? If you over microwave the SnuggleSafe heat pad pet bed warmer, it will collapse safely. Allow it to cool and then dispose the product appropriately. Please read the instructions before usage. How many times can you use the SnuggleSafe heat pad? The pet heating pad can be reheated from cold as many times as required. If used daily we recommend changing it every three years. Contents Include: Fleece Cover (Colors may vary)
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 8.9 x 2.0 inches